104151 Carhartt Heritage Active Jacket
A heritage version of the men's iconic J130 Active Jac.
First introduced in 1975, the J130 Active Jac quickly became a go-to work-wear staple for the hard-working folks who zipped it up.
This men's flannel-lined version honours the original with a heritage patch on the chest. It's made in the USA from Carhartt's durable sandstone duck that's sanded and brushed for softness.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Quilted flannel-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Full-zip front; Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Carhartt "Car in heart" heritage patch on chest
- Back Length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Large fit Pioneer Outfitters suggest sizing down on this product
COLOUR: Red Duck
- Made in the USA