103898 Carhartt Heritage Double-Front Pants
Men's relaxed-fit take on the 62W pants built from Red firmhand duck.
Carhartt's classic B01 pants have gone through countless updates and upgrades since their release in 1939. These men's work dungarees dial it back to their roots as the 62W. Staying true to heritage, the double-layer front and pocketing are the same as on the B01's predecessor.
Blending the old with the new, this version comes in Carhartt's red firm hand duck. They're updated with a relaxed fit that gives you room to move.
- 12-ounce, firmhand 100% cotton ringspun duck
- More room to move with a comfortable fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Strong sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets
- Left leg hammer loop
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Carhartt "Car in Heart" heritage patch
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size 32 x 32
COLOUR: Red Duck
- Made in the USA