103828 Carhartt Detroit Jacket
The DETROIT JACKET built a reputation for toughness on the backs of Warehouse workers, Farmhands, and Ranchers across the USA. this men's jacket is made of cotton duck that's rugged and durable. It has a warm blanket lining down the body with smooth quilted nylon through the sleeves.
The drop tail hem provides extra coverage but leaves enough room for your tool belt.
- 12-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Blanket-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Snap-adjustable cuffs and waist
- Left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower front pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 29"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
NOTE: Carhartt outer wear garments are a generous size fit. We often recommend dropping down one size for and accurate fit. Eg. usual size large = medium size Carhartt.