B216 Shoreline Waterproof Pants
Men's waterproof, breathable pants with a double-front design.
These men's pants not only keep you dry in a downpour, they're also breathable, comfortable, and equipped with plenty of pockets. The lightweight construction features ankle-to-waist zippers, reinforced kick panels, and plenty of pockets. A double layer at the knees gives you a place to stick your knee pads.
- 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Mesh-lined body for breathability; Taffeta lining from the knee down for easy on-and-off
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Elastic waistband with hook-and-loop side adjusters
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Ankle-to-waist two-way leg zips with snap-button double storm flaps for easy wear over clothes
- Reinforced nylon kick panels around cuffs add durability
- Inseam: Large regular: 31"; Large tall: 33"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M.