Carhartt 700919 MICHIGAN Sidezip Sneaker
Unisex Leather Upper With Fiberglass Safety Toe For Protection And Comfort In Dry Environments
This Carhartt sneaker styled mid-cut height safety shoe has a YKK zip for convenient quick and easy entry. Built with a fiberglass safety toe, a fully cushioned anti-static footbed with shock absorption to reduce fatigue, a lightweight non-metal anti-penetration plate prevents sharp objects piercing the sole and causing injury to the foot.
The rubber outsole provides antistatic, (SRC) slip resistance, (HI) insulation, (HRO) heat, and oil resistance.
When you spend big hours of your workday standing, your feet will expand over time, therefore Carhartt has engineered the fit to allow space for your feet to remain comfortable.
These are a wider fit shoe which work great on Kiwi feet
Fit your whole crew to with Sizes 2.5UK/NZ to 13UK/NZ
- Fiberglass safety toe
- Rugged Flex® - Eases movement
- Hydro treated shaved suede leather and textile upper
- Mesh lining
- Lace up with medial zip closure
- Coated iron metal eyelets
- Removable fully cushioned footbed with antibacterial, thermoregulating and antistatic properties
- Anti penetration G zero textile plate
- Polyurethane injected midsole
- Rubber outsole with anti-static, oil resistance, heat resistant outsole up to 300C° (HRO), heat insulation (HI) and slip resistance (SRC)
- Lightweight stability shank minimizes fatigue
- AS/NZS 2210.3 :2009
- EN ISO 20345:2012 (S1P)