Irish Setter VAPRTREK™ Women's Camo Boot
Irish Setter Women.
Waterproof and Insulated
Perfect for hunting, hiking, or weekends in the field, these boots are even lighter than before and feature new technologies that enable better traction on rough terrain, greater overall durability, and outstanding all-day comfort.
Packed Full of Features:
- ARMATEC™ XT
- Many times more abrasion-resistant than ArmaTec™, this specially formulated new compound delivers an extremely durable layer of extra protection. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of the boots.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- MOSSY OAK®
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth, unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast, offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- WOMEN'S FIT
- Our women's specific styles are built around precision-made lasts that address the nuances of a woman's foot shape for better fit and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.