"Waxed cotton" is better known in New Zealand as Oil Skin.
At Frost River, handcrafted heritage has been an outdoor tradition for more than 250 years.
By combining modern methods with the knowhow of ancestral explorers—the character-building qualities of camping in deep forests, paddling through driving rains, navigating drifting snows and hiking rock-strewn portages—Frost River maintains a legacy of quality with state-of-the-art sustainable methods that are good for both people and planet.
Made in Minnesota, USA.
Frost River products are made from 18oz fabric.
- Frost River Field Deck playing cards Out of stock
- Frost River Accessory Bags from $50.00
- Martexin Waxwear conditioner $15.00
- Urban Field Bag Out of stock
- Travel Kit Out of stock
- Shop Apron waxed canvas - ESB Out of stock
- Jay Cooke Sling Pack Out of stock
- Frost River Cribbage Board $95.00
- Lunch Bag $95.00
- Bazaar Tote $270.00
- Geologist Bushcraft Pack - Artifact edition $525.00
- Geologist Bushcraft Pack $525.00
- Premium Itinerant Daypack padded sleeve $510.00
- Archaeologist Satchel $250.00
- Circle Tour Travel Wallet $210.00
- Devils Kettle Backpack $480.00
- Ima Lake Cinch Bag $150.00
- Highway 61 Rolltop Panniers - Pair $620.00